About the Oitavos
Inspired by the timeless beauty of the Atlantic coast, The Oitavos seeks to embrace rather than compete with nature. Its bold design, sleek lines and elegantly simple interiors focus attention outwards – on the historical and natural elements of the surrounding landscape and the drama and romance of the Ocean. The blue of the sea and sky combine with the yellows and greens of the wild flowers and trees to touch your senses, while contemporary sculpture and paintings by Portuguese artists provide an extra flavour.
The Oitavos has 142 guest rooms all of which have a private balcony with views of the ocean or golf course. There are 16 suites which are all large and spacious, and have an area of at least 64 square metres.
In addition the hotel offers:
- Unique and innovative restaurants and bars.
- Spa & Fitness Centre (Access prohibited for children under 16 years of age).
- Balneotherapy area - heated sea water interior swimming pool, jacuzzi, sauna and turkish bath (Children under the age of 16 are not allowed on the SPA and Balneotherapy area, including interior pool).
- Outdoor seawater swimming pool.
- Conference facilities for 300 people with separate access.
- Business Centre and Fitness Centre.
- Underground parking for 150 vehicles.